Friday, October 25, 2013

It's not going to be easy, it's going to be worth it

So you have heard Tim's point of view on our trials with losing our first opportunity to have the baby boy. As a woman I am going to tell you a little more...

It stinks!! Having your heart set on the possibility of becoming a mother then someone taking away that opportunity without any explanation was almost unbearable. I would be lying if I said I didn't have an emotional break down when we heard “there was a change in the case” which ended up being that the other family was chosen without us ever being interviewed. No matter how much you try to prepare yourself for losing a child, it hurts. After all of the tears, frustrations and questions, the only thing that remains is Hope.

I will never fully understand why God placed this child into our hearts without ever seeing him, we were attached. I have struggled over the last few weeks trying to figure everything out. To be totally honest I think God was trying to show me that I can't always have control and that I need to trust Him. I prayed countless prayers and I kept asking Him to do what is right for our family but deep down inside I thought that the little boy was meant to be ours. Now, I have come to the conclusion that I need to have faith that He will place a child in our lives in the right timing. When everything seems to be falling apart they may actually be falling into place. This is what bring me Hope!


One of my friend's posted a picture on my Facebook wall that reads” The Pain that you've been feeling, can't compare to the Joy that's coming. - Romans 8:18” If that doesn't give me hope, nothing will. God is in control, I just need to let go and leave it in His hands.  

No comments:

Post a Comment